More details and application below
Job Summary: If you enjoy fresh-made donuts and love working in a fun and fast-paced environment, then we have a perfect fit for you as the Baker for B&H Daylight Donuts. This position will work in a small group setting and/or individually.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking,
- Ensure all products are up to standards,
- Measure and mix ingredients as outlined by management, cut dough to required specifications, and safely cook the products
- Decorate baked products using glaze, icing, fillings and other toppings to achieve a finished appearance,
- Prepare the display cases,
- Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils,
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to include cleaner friers and deep cleaning the kitchen when needed,
- Ensuring themselves, their work areas & the store are always clean, neat & organized,
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working in an industrial kitchen preferred,
- Experience in baking preferred,
- Experience with the POS system Toast preferred,
- Must have a positive, respectful, and can-do attitude,
- Must be reliable and punctual,
- Must be detail orientated and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work between the hours of 11:30pm-6:00am and 6:00am-12:30pm including weekends and holidays.
The position requires working inside in a controlled environment. Requires standing for extended periods of time, and vision within normal range (corrective lens are permitted). Requires lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling or carrying of weights equal to 50 pounds or more.
This job posting is not intended to describe fully the position’s requirements or essential functions, which are subject to change.
B&H Daylight Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.